Friday, August 18, 2006

This is my lucky day!!!!!!!

Check this out- I just got an e-mail from one Salim Ibrahim, a businessman from Dubai, Kenya. The poor man has cancer and only has a few months to live. This is what he needs my help on:
I will want you to help me collect my last deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations which I deposited in security/finance house abroad, which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of (Twenty five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars) I have set aside 25% for you, then 5% for any expenses insured.
Awesome! I stand to make six million three-hundred seventy-five thousand dollars! Let's see what else he has to say:
If you are interested, please send your prompt reply to myemail address below which you will have to reply to if you will be kind enough to assist.
May the almighty Allah bless you...

Aww, crap. He wants Allah to bless me, and I'm a Christian. I knew it sounded too good to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home