Saturday, December 24, 2005

And so this is Christmas....

Been a few days since I've written anything, but people still come to visit, so I thought I would give a shout-out to all my homies here on Christmas Eve.

To Grandview, Missouri, Winnisquam, New Hampshire, Independence, Ohio and Claremont, California- thanks for stopping by. Sitemeter lists you as the most frequent visitors. I hope I've given you something for your time.

To Greg Burnett and Jaeson Ma, my most read blogs- keep it up. Even when I don't agree you give me something to think about.

To Mike Bickle, Scott Hahn and Living Stream Ministry- thanks for helping me stay on the path.
To Heather Clark, Day of Fire, Bethany Dillon and Misty Edwards- thanks for some great tunes this year.

To Barack Obama and Howard Dean- thanks for giving me some faith in the process.

To the Strat-O-Matic, APBA and Replay sports game companies- thanks for all the enjoyment you've given me over the years.

To Cathy Roman- thank you for being a friend.

To Mike McDermott, Mike Baty, Karen Kocuba, Tom and Cathy Leston, Mike Kobylski, Karen McDevitt Cameron, Jennifer Barnard Kee, Lisa Barnard, Mike Peterman, Chris and Patti Pfreim, Myk Porter, Mike Schafer, Matt Simmons, Johnny Amanse, Jerry Zellers, Ted Thiry, Father Bob Wenz, Mike Sirilla, Kim Strong, Micci Wicks, Len McDermott, Bruce Neubauer, Brian Del Turco, Kim Resil, Robin Tighe, Greta Lenhausen, Sherri Allard, Leslie Pesta, Beth Donovan, Louis Slater, Thomas Reggio, Eldon Teller, Keith Meredith, Jim DeGrandchamp, James Gambino, Barbara Fowler, Condida Grammatico, Bill Bowen, Bob Madison, Glen Smith, Olvin Smith, Jim Barth, Peter Schreffler, Barry Cox, Richard Gaberdiel, Vic Podis, Vinny, Jo and Carmelena Mancini, Mark Miller, Andrew Huffman, Chris Rowe, Chris Howell, Steven Shipley, Mark and Cheri Schwartz, Dean Finnegan, and any name I add after this entry has long since been published- you've had an effect on me, even if you don't remember me now. Hey, now your name will come up in a Google search :)

Rich Reed- come back from Iraq safe.

And thanks to John Lennon for closing me out.

So this is Xmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Xmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very Merry Xmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

And so this is Xmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

A very Merry Xmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

And so this is Xmas
And what have we done
Another year over
A new one just begun
And so happy Xmas
We hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very Merry Xmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

War is over, if you want it
War is over now
---John Lennon, "Merry Xmas (War Is Over)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home