Saturday, October 08, 2005

Visitors

The Site Meter counter that I have at the bottom of the front page has been an interesting thing. It doesn't tell me who visits the blog but it does say where they are from, and in some cases where they stumbled across the blog from. I get numerous hits from people who are just looking for information on Chaucer's Canterbury Tales; I've gotten hits from people doing other Google searches; when one person linked to my post More Catholic Than The Pope I got 60 hits that day just from their site.
But I would really like to know who some of you are, if you don't mind. I know that when the statistics say Lansing, Michigan, that it's a visit from my mother. But I have been getting a lot of visits from Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania, and I'm kind of fascinated by that. Columbus, Ohio. Chanhassen, Minnesota. Sunnyvale, California. Claremont, California. Cleveland, Ohio. All with multiple visits in the past several days. So either leave a comment or use the e-mail link and drop me a line. Do you like what I've written? Do you hate it? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home