Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pride (in the name of love)

My family is proud of my niece Dana, the US Marine currently serving on the USS Rushmore.

We are proud of Meryl for taking part in domestic violence awareness and raising one h*ll of a son.

We are proud of Abby for following her talents and landing a job at Olive Garden.

My friends are proud of their son who attends West Point.

I have friends who are proud of their daughter for winning an Olympic Gold Medal.

A good friend of mine, a single father, has a son about ready to graduate from high school. Alex has also seen many of the landmarks of the USA and is very intelligent. My friend is rightfully proud.

My grandparents were proud of my father for choosing the Coast Guard over other branches of the military.

I am just as proud of my 12-year-old son for writing his name, and my 10-year-old daughter for putting together a 16-piece puzzle on her own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home