Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh, and by the way

Have you ever given food in a canned food drive? You know, the guy comes to the door and you check around to see if you have any 5-year-old cans of lima beans or beets lying around? Let me tell you something from the perspective of someone who has been the recipient of canned food drive contributions. If you don't like it, what makes you think that a person down on his luck is going to like it any more? Hey, I was glad that people cared enough to help us, but we still have beans and white potatoes in our cupboard that are three years old. Cough up the Chunky Soup every once in a while, and by doing so you too may entertain angels unaware.

The first week of school went off without a hitch. I have to learn how to type the real way now. I am officially as slow of a typer as my wife now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home