Thursday, August 11, 2005

Who are you

I put in a site meter a few days ago to show me how many hits I was getting. The website www.sitemeter.com also tells me where people are from and from what page they were referred from (if any). It's been fascinating over the last few days to watch. Obviously most of the hits have come from my hometown of Elyria, especially after the Chronicle-Telegram article came out. But I've had visitors from Michigan, Arkansas, Georgia, California, as well as Portugal, India, Taiwan, Sweden, and the Netherlands. The one thing Sitemeter doesn't tell me is who people are. That's what I'm asking you for. If you know me, if you don't know me, whatever- leave a comment. If you've spent more than 30 seconds reading the musings at this site tell me that also. If you're from one of the churches I've been a part of in the past and you radically disagree with my interpretation of events, pass it along. Click the comment link at the bottom of the post and type away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Meirose said...

Now you have a visiter from Minnesota!

If you want a more detailed analysis of who visits your blog, add blogpatrol ( blogpatrol.com ) and you'll get a lot more useful data. I found your blog because someone came to my blog directly from your blog at some point today. It's that detailed.

Big Chris
Because I said so blog

1:54 AM  
Blogger Carla Rolfe said...

Hits from London Ontario are likely me - unless you have more than a few readers from London.

:-)

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home